Sometimes, trying to fight off hackers can feel like playing in a five-on-five football tournament, only the other four members of your team couldn’t afford the entry fee, so you’re playing five-on-one. You’re understaffed, under-resourced, and you stand little chance of winning. When you guard one area, they just go around you, exploiting an open space with no coverage.
Or, bringing it around to IT, when you protect one access point, hackers find entry elsewhere. By the time you detect them, they’ve already scored by stealing your data and sensitive information or locking apps within your device and demanding a Bitcoin payment to unlock them. You need a solution to defend against ransomware attacks.
Unlike football, compromised endpoints can have serious consequences. To win against attackers, you need a more complete defense, one that evens up the odds so you can guard each of their moves with one of your own. Or, even better, one that can bring a backup team to give your IT team the advantage.
Empowering Humans with AI and ML Automation
Fortunately, there is a way to do this without struggling for additional headcount or paying for expensive services: automation. The best endpoint protection solutions combine automation with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to detect and remediate modern attacks in real-time, at machine speed, without human intervention. Your team must only respond to the most severe attacks, which means you can rely on your same IT team, experience, and resources you have now.
That’s how SentinelOne approaches endpoint protection. SentinelOne is the only cybersecurity solution encompassing AI-powered prevention, detection, response, and hunting across endpoints, containers, cloud workloads, and IoT devices in a single autonomous platform. It gives your organization full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed—and it gives you the additional resources to defeat every attack at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
How SentinelOne’s Automation Augments Your Team
SentinelOne’s static and behavioral AI models live on each device, detecting anomalous activity without a cloud connection and enabling devices to self-heal from any attack instantaneously. The behavioral AI fully replaces antivirus software and delivers real-time prevention, detection, response, and hunting against known and never-seen-before malware strains.
The Sentinels are managed via SentinelOne’s globally available, multi-tenant SaaS platform designed for ease-of-use and flexible management. SentinelOne is easy to tailor and set up for the unique needs of your business.
- Singularity Core, the entry-level endpoint security product for businesses that want to replace legacy or next-generation antivirus solutions with an endpoint protection platform that is more effective and easier to manage.
- Singularity Control adds increased options for device control and management, including Firewall Control and USB & Bluetooth Control.
- Singularity Complete is made for organizations that need modern endpoint protection and control, plus advanced EDR and threat-hunting features.
The Vigilance Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service subscription can augment your security team by ensuring that every threat is reviewed, acted on, documented, and escalated if needed.
Singularity Control, with device control capabilities that offer granular device management for USB and Bluetooth on Windows and Mac, provides centralized and customizable policy-based control with hierarchy inheritance.
Firewall Control enables you to control inbound and outbound network traffic for Windows and Mac devices. You can tag mechanisms for streamlined policy assignment and administrative clarity, while touchless location awareness allows you to assign network control based on the system’s physical location.
The rogue device discovery feature identifies the endpoints that are not protected by SentinelOne, and passively and actively sweeps networks to provide enterprise-wide visibility.
SentinelOne Singularity Complete, which is made for organizations that need modern endpoint protection and control plus advanced endpoint detection and response, features Storyline technology that automatically contextualizes all OS process relationships at all times and stores them for future investigations. This feature saves the IT team from tedious event correlation tasks and helps them get to the root cause of an event quickly.
Staying A Play Ahead Of Attackers
With SentinelOne, it’s like you’re bringing professionals as your teammates into the football tournament. And they brought their friends. Suddenly, you have the advantage and every play attempted by the other team (we’ll call them The Hackers) is blocked.
Organizations are changing, and that requires a digital transformation to ensure continuity when unforeseen circumstances occur—like a pandemic. With SentinelOne, you get the security you need to keep your business on track.
Read more about Cyber Security
- XDR Data Retention | Making Sure Your XDR Platform Outlasts Your Adversaries
- The Hunt For The Right Security Solution
- Relaying Potatoes: Another Unexpected Privilege Escalation Vulnerability in Windows
- Understanding Ransomware in the Enterprise – SentinelOne
- MITRE ATT&CK Engenuity: AI & Big Data Powered EDR > Human Powered Products
- MITRE Mania: Your Guide to Understanding Vendor Positioning and Why It All Matters
- Why XDR Vendors Must Build, Buy, and Partner
- Singularity XDR: One Platform to Revolutionize XDR
- Feature Spotlight: Announcing Native Support for Apple M1
- Six Steps to Successful and Efficient Threat Hunting